[3830] ARRLDX CW K4PV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knightsof@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4PV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 02:05:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4PV
Operator(s): K4PV
Station: K4PV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NFL

  160:   60    38
   80:  210    63
   40:  519    75
   20:  702    88
   15:  191    56
Total: 1682   320  Total Score = 1,587,840

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I was happy with the ability to work as many 160 contacts with only the 160 T
Vertical and without a low noise receive antenna. Also the 80 meter propagation
was very good with the Wire Dipole 4-Square from the top of the tower at 125
feet in all four directions (NE, NW, SE, SW) using the Comtek 4-sqaure box at
the base of the tower. Will continue to improve my station with future receive
only antennas for 160 and 80 meters.