[3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 06:18:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   63    28
   80:  176    43
   40:  293    47
   20:  734    52
   15:   43    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1196   180  Total Score = 215,280

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: CO Avalanche

Comments:

Not much happening on 15M and nothing on 10M. Had to milk 20M as best I could.
Actually had an exactly 200 QSO hour in the second hour. But, things fell apart
from there. 40M just wasn't as productive as it usually is for me. Got a good
mult total on 80M, but 160M was real noisy and struggled to work much east of
the Mississippi. Sorry if you called me and I didn't respond.

Thanks K0UK for putting together the Avalanche team. I did manage to work a few
members. Colorado was well represented.

Don't know how much better things would have gone if conditions were the same as
they were last weekend on CW. Will be interesting to see what others thought of
conditions.

73 Randy K0EU (Ken in the contest)