[3830] CQWW SSB CR5E(@CR6K) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR5E(@CR6K) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:22:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR5E
Operator(s): CT1CJJ CT1ILT CT1DSC CT1HXB CS7ACO F4AJS F4EGZ
Station: CR6K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Portugal

  160:  133    12       57
   80:  639    21       97
   40: 1652    34      122
   20: 2230    35      126
   15: 1401    34      126
   10:   27    10       26
------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who called us. This was quite a challenge.

This year we worked on new interlock and new RX system (with super RX filters),
F4AJS and I worked very hard to get everything in time for this one. Here are
some pictures:
https://twitter.com/dxfmfr/status/1055841324258246656
https://twitter.com/dxfmfr/status/1054697268400529419
https://twitter.com/CT1ILT

Only hardware issue was a bad 12v power supply from MEANWELL that was QRMING the
15m stack!

This was the 1st contest with new Triplexers and Filters from VA6AM, worked
amazingly well!

Thanks to my dad CT1CJJ for preparing all the antennas before the contest
(Inband antennas, BEVs, coaxes, hardlines, etc etc), what a job!!

Thanks to Jerome F4AJS for all the technical support (RX filters, Interlock and
much much more).

Soon some nice drone footage done by Cedric F4EGZ.

By the end of the first day we had almost the same score as LX7I but 20m closed
very very early so no chance for us. 2nd day was a disaster, especially 15m,
opened very late to USA and then closed also very early. we were hoping for a
few hours @ 300q/h like 1st day and the best we did was 200q/h around 18h.

All our operating errors are being analysed and we will be back next year!

73's Filipe CT1ILT, CR6K CR5E