[3830] CQWW SSB MM3AWD SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB MM3AWD SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 19:56:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)

  160:    7     2        5
   80:   67     5       27
   40:  209    11       54
   20:  276    15       51
   15:   96    11       27
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I knew from before the start that i could only manage all of the first day and
maybe a few hours on the Sunday night
I was already scheduled for work on Sunday. A 12 hour shift from 0600!

First day was excellent. managed to pick things off pretty successfully,
although 160,80 and even 40 were extremely difficult at times to be heard due to
immense splatter all over the bands.
Anyhow, difficulties are to be expected when you run QRP.

I missed so much mults on most of the bands due to not being heard or being in
the wrong place at the wrong time.

I just dont have the motivation to continue any longer.

Shame there is no QRP section in the Classic Overlay..

All QSO audio is now uploaded to QSOrder.
Want to hear your our QSO then check it out.

see you in CW where i will be putting a full effort in without the disruption of
work.

73, Scott
MM3AWD