[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3SST SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fathom@primus.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3SST SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:33:43 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  165    96  Total Score = 16,896

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Finally had a 6m antenna up! Thanks Dana for providing the original design
measurements for the 4el yagi. I didn't have the feed point details to
reconstruct it.
Actually did better on 432 than 2m! I guess the old 2m antenna is finally ready
to be replaced.
Did much better than any previous effort from this QTH. Previous scores for VHF
contests using the HF ATB-34 for 6 and the same two antennas for 2m/432 had my
best score in June 2017 with 768 points. 6m sure was better this year wiht the
band conditions and a real antenna.