[3830] NCCC Sprint VE3YT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint VE3YT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 03:09:40 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 8

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   4      3
   80:   9      6
   40:  11      9
   20:   4      4
   15:   1      1
Total:  29     23  Total Score = 667

What a comedy of errors.  Three weeks off (while I went to Dayton, WPX CW in
Victoria and SeaPac in Seaside OR), and everything went to hell.  My computer
went into a weird state three times where the F keys wouldn't work so N1MM
wouldn't send.  Sorry Jim W8WTS, it happened for the third time while you were
waiting for my exchange.  My keyer was behaving strangely and not sending right.
 I figured it all out finally, but forgot I put the K3 in test mode to try
stuff, then wondered why several calls went unanswered til I noticed a lack of
RF.

Nice to make a Q on 15!!  Best 73, Vic VE3YT.