[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:06:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 6

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

   80:    8
Total:  155  Mults = 121  Total Score = 18,755

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

That was a fun one. Don't remember the last time that I had more Qs on 20 than
40. Skip real short on 20 with VA stations I normally don't hear on that band
being well over S9. New non-members worked, Sam KF3G, Joe K1LGM, Andy WB7DKZ,
Wolf B1BMF, Wayne K4MQ and Grant WA3AAN. May miss 19Z as FIOS is being installed
and the equipment is going to be in the shack (for better or worse!). CU at 03Z
if not. Tks Qs.