[3830] 432SprngSprnt W1XM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dsheen@mit.edu
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt W1XM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:40:14 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: W1XM
Operator(s): KC1EPN KC1IXU
Station: W1XM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn42ki
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Seemed like relatively low activity this contest. We got on the air a little
late, so possibly just missed folks, but it also seemed like a lot of the grids
around Boston that are usual active were very quiet, while we were getting
pretty clear contacts with stations further out.

On the plus side, W1XM's current streak of not having equipment break mid
contest seems to be holding out so far. With luck perhaps it will even last
through June VHF:)

73
KC1EPN