[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:06:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 11

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :36

Total:  42  Mults = 41  Total Score = 1,722

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Still trying to get used to this new amazing Flex 6600M rig.  SO2V is SOOOO much
easier on this rig than on my TenTec Orion...I just can hardly believe it.
Plus, I can SEE what's going on with these multiple receiver slices and
panadapters.

Huge thanks to my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt AB5OR, for helping me get set
up.  Now we have FOUR members of our Deep Dixie Contest Club who are owners of
Flex 6600M rigs (Joe Moffatt AB5OR, Chuck Moffatt N5VGK, Jim Rosser AD5TT, and
moi).  I hope more 6600s will come into our club fold very soon, because they
can really help our contest productivity.

Best wishes to all until next time!
Deep Dixie CC web site --> http://deepdixiecc.org

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O