[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:38:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 21

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

Total:  87  Mults = 80  Total Score = 6,960

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Still on Bonaire after ARRL DX CW with three others as PJ4A  We had a ball and
now relaxing and enjoying good weather and more relaxed operating.  Hope Scott,
PJ4/NE9U, will do the 1900Z hour if we are here at the house.  Started on 40M
and amazed K2NG, the station owner, that we could work the USA after 9 AM here
on 40M.  Stayed there nearly 40 minutes working all over US and Canada plus
George K5KG at VP2MKG.  Last 20 mins on 20M with stronger signals and sligtly
better rate.  Had no CWT logging program so had to log in the WinTest DXpedition
module and send manually with the paddle.  Used my new Begali Sculpture Janus
paddle (serial #004) purchased at Dayton last year.  Like it, but still getting
used to it, so sending wasn't perfect.  Sorry about that.  Thanks for all QSOs
in the ARRL contest and also in CWT.  Hope one of us will be in the other two
sessions today.  73, John.