[3830] ARRLDX CW W0ETT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0ETT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:41:11 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 23:13

  160:   12     9
   80:   49    25
   40:  151    65
   20:  288    68
   15:   65    33
   10:   15    10
-------------------
Total:  580   210  Total Score = 364,770

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Despite the auroral flutter on 20m and limited opening on 10m, it was an
enjoyable contest open to most places.  Best DX has to be 7Z1 on 40m and Z60.
Great to work Gary KT0A while in Belize using V31TR! Hope you had a great time
in V3 Gary and that you hit the beach/ocean while on break!  Listened hard for
Chuck W0DLE at 3W3DLE but never heard him on 20m.  Heard Barry W2UP in the piles
using a remote in W4 land.  Think that's all the out of state guys in this one.

Heard GMCCers K0FX, N2IC, K0AV, K7TD, W0CO.  Thought I heard AD1C and N4VI in
the piles.  Dale WC7S tells me he worked some lucky guys with his QRP in the
test who I'm sure were glad to put WY in their log.  I had a good time with HP
but did have a problem with one amp.  Wkd a few with LP this morning until I had
a cup of coffee and I remembered to dig out the older THP 500w amp - then had a
great run on 20m way up on 14117.

Missed hearing Phil N0KE in the test - he always likes DX tests and I usually
can hear him busting pileups over here on front range.

Until the next one -

73 Ken, W0ETT