[3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:21:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR

  160:    9     8
   80:   61    25
   40:  110    48
   20:  313    89
   15:   59    34
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  554   205  Total Score = 337,635

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

KH6LC wins the prize as the only 6-band station. Usually PJ2T and a few JAs make
the list but KH6 was it for 10 m.

I had to curtail my 160 operation because of antenna problems that showed up
when it started snowing. I think I need to repackage my feedpoint against
weather.

Second day was sure slow, but you know you've done your best when all the spots
on your bandmap are gray. I had a gratifying last half hour CQing when 20 opened
up to Asia and I heard from about 50 of the 100 watt stations there.

73 & thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
K-Line, DB-18, HF-2V & homebrew 160 vertical.