[3830] XE RTTY HH2AA(K6DTT) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, afields@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY HH2AA(K6DTT) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:15:28 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: HH2AA
Operator(s): K6DTT
Station: HH2AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HAITI
Operating Time (hrs): 4.25
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0
   40:   32    16
   20:   84    11
   15:    5     1
Total:  121    28  Total Score = 10,192

Operated HH2AA, one of the RemoteHamRadio.com stations, from my home QTH in
California. HH2AA operates on solar power and is located in Obleon Haiti at 6300
ASL.

This was the first time I participated in a RTTY contest, and although I only
had a few hours available I had a great time operating this remote station.
Looking forward to participating in more RTTY contests.

73, Alan K6DTT