[3830] CQ160 CW VE3DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3dss@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 16:30:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3DS
Operator(s): VE3DS
Station: VE3DS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03

Total:  QSOs = 132  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 6  Total Score = 28,999

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Its been a very long time since I've been in a CQ 160 contest. Last time was a
multi op back in the 1970's with decent antennas!  Didn't get a good antenna up
this time, so had to contend with my ZS6BKW off the tower. It was fun though,
even had a run going ! Worked a few DXCC and was amazed at the signals from the
W7's, and so many with good ears!! Propagation seemed pushed south possibly due
to coronal holes or maybe just my antenna hi. Nice to work so many fellow VHF
DXers on top band too! 73 Dana VE3DS