[3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WX3B M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:24:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B K3AJ N8IVN ND3D
Station: WX3B

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MD

  160:  139    29
   80:  394    49
   40:  507    57
   20:  348    45
   15:   70    23
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1459   204  Total Score = 297,636

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Well now that was FUN!!!

Welcome back to Bob, ND3D after a long absence at WX3B

Many thanks to Tom K3AJ for station management AND food provisions for this
event while Dennis and I were away at the K4VV Memorial until late afternoon.

The 4 way race for the "published" M/2 class on cqcontest.net as
addictive.  Welcome back to team NX5M - they clobbered all of us and their
station isn't anywhere near finished yet.

Congratulations to N3QE on their well earned victory over our team this time.

We had more trouble getting things roaring on 40 & 80 this time.  80 sounded
great, it might be the lowest QRN I've heard on the band, and signals out west
were BOOMING.

Thanks to all that make this a fun event.

Best QSO was with Oliver, Dan Craig (N6MJ's son) age 4.  I'll remember that one
forever!!

73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B