[3830] ARRL 160 N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 00:57:09 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5.9

Total:  QSOs = 667  Sections = 71  Countries = 25  Total Score = 138,144

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was tired and contest weary. I needed catch up on chores both Friday and
Saturday. A pity, because I did better than ever before with DX mults and
overall rate running LP. Average rate was 113/hr, and 25 DX mults only outdone
LP by K7SV
in many more hours. Thursday before the contest was much better than recent
nights into EU and that continued into Friday. about 80% of DX mults called me,
and some were pretty loud; e.g. SV3RF heard under a continuous run of USA/VE.
The west coast was about average to slightly above average signal levels; CO
and TX were pretty loud here. Before shutting down 2nd night I tuned for
mults/Q's hearing N3RC in SF and SCV who could not hear me, worked all other
mults I heard as I recall.
DX worked: C6 CO DJ EA EI EU F G GM HA I LA LY LZ OH OH0 OK OM PJ2 RW3 S5 SP SV
UR
ZF.
Thanks for all of the calls and spots; spots/RBN probably really helped with
western sections and DX countries not to mention the high rates. It would be
nice if this contest did not immediately follow the heavy November contest
line-up.

73, Jeff