[3830] ARRL 160 K5WA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5WA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 13:46:50 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  QSOs = 1252  Sections = 79  Countries = 30  Total Score = 304,328

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Missed NNY, PR, PAC and NT.  Right after I worked VO1HP, I could have sworn
VY1AAA called me but when I sent "?", nada, so maybe I was dreaming.
Many of the EU Qs were ESP and down in the noise so I'm sure some of those mults
will disappear.  Conditions were better the first night but still had a few EU
stations pop through better than some of the 8s, 2s and 1s that called me.
Sure would like to know what they are using for antennas.

I used the OMNI position on my 4SQR and that seemed to help keep the frequency
clearer because when I switched to a single direction for long, "my
frequency" got stolen.  ;-)

Thanks for the Qs.

Bob K5WA