[3830] SS SSB N6EE(@W2/JEFFERSON) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6EE(@W2/JEFFERSON) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 01:32:33 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: W2/JEFFERSON

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

W2/Jefferson is a Remote Ham Radio site in Northern New York with a very quiet
QTH, a high OCFD wire antenna and a barefoot K3.  It receives very well and I
copied waaay more stations than I could work.  I just couldn't get through the
QRM or break most pileups. Very humbling and frustrating experience.

My thanks to all of you who pulled me through and my hat is off to all QRP
operators - I can't imagine how you have the patience to hang in there.

73,
Ron N6EE