[3830] SS SSB NA2AA Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NA2AA Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 23:41:06 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NA2AA
Operator(s): NA2AA
Station: NA2AA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

QRP seems to be a mode that tests my ability to scream into a microphone over
and over again, and DEFINITELY separates the men from the mules on the OTHER
side of the QSO!  Super hero awards go to two ops in the same state: K7RAT and
KA6BIM.  They did NOT give up on the QSOs and we ultimately got there.  Great
ears, Super patient, and Great job.  Not being able to run anything, ever, I
missed states I heard other guys work - but never heard DE, PR, or NT all
weekend.  Thanks to all the ops that toughed out the contacts.  73.  David,
NA2AA