[3830] CQ WW RTTY NG7Z SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NG7Z SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:12:17 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

   80:   28      15       2     3
   40:   79      31       9    10
   20:  135      30      19    15
   15:   18       7      10    10
   10:    1       0       1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  261      83      41    39  Total Score = 64,548

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Icom IC-7300 vertical. 66% S&P 33% run. Friday evening and Saturday only.
>From my perspective, this was a successful showing given my limited station.
Even though my rate meter hovered around 20 Q's per hour, it was a lot of fun.
I actually was called by a couple of EU stations while running on 20M. That was
a big surprise. The 7300 performed flawlessly but N1MM+ did have a couple of
hiccups which required a reboot. I don't know why it lost comms but there were
two instances where ESM did not fire the radio. Nothing would get the radio to
send diddles. So many thanks to the good ops who stayed with me to get my call
and exchange right. BTW, this was the first time I've used assisted. I turned
out to be little assistance because I couldn't hear most of the spots. Lesson
learned. 73 Paul NG7Z