[3830] KsQP K0W(K0AP) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0W(K0AP) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 03:15:23 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0W
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Olathe, KS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1
   40:   93      1
   20:  209    266
   15:    1      1
----------------------------
Total:  304    268      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 78,392

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

This is my 7th year participating in the KSQP as K0W. Great fun as usual.
This year between the CQ's I did spend some time chasing some of the rare KS
counties for my USA-CA. Quite challenging due to the skip zone but I did work
many new ones thanks to the mobiles who spent some time on 40m. Thanks to the
mobiles for putting an excellent show. BIG thanks to W0BH for usual great
organization and leadership.

Mobiles: Please submit logs to eQSL for Qso confirmation. It will save the
county hunters lots of money.

Station setup: FT1000MP, ACOM1000, HEX Beam, Inv Vee dipoles, N1MM+...

73 Dragan K0AP