[3830] MDC QP W4GO/M Mobile HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP W4GO/M Mobile HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:51:19 +0000
Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: W4GO/M
Operator(s): W4GO
Station: W4GO/M

Class: Mobile HP
QTH:

  160:
   80:           3
   40:         122
   20:           1
----------------------------
Total:   0     126      0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 5,678

Thanks for all the QSOs -- especially to those who stuck it out and completed
the contact despite challenging conditions. The ambient noise floor was
frustratingly high along much of my route due to power line RFI.

TX power was 200 W PEP. Antenna was a center-loaded, hatted inverted-L.

I did not operate on Saturday. The mobile route on Sunday went through Charles
County, St Marys, Charles (again), Calvert, Anne Arundel, Prince Georges,
Washington D.C., and Virginia.