[3830] NAQP SSB WB6JJJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WB6JJJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 06:12:37 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     2
   80:   37    13
   40:  119    28
   20:   52    20
Total:  215    63  Total Score = 13,545

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Gads, everyone was complaining about the lousy band conditions during the day
and lack of contacts.  Lots of noise/static crashes here - sometimes over S9.
I think 160 was the quietest band.  It was frustrating on 40 Meters between
about 5pm and 7pm when I could hear many stations but they could not hear me -
made time for dinner.  Much better as the sun set.  My 160 contacts were using
the 80 Meter dipole up 50 feet.  Thanks to those 160 Meter stations that could
hear me.  Lots of KBs out there - again, thank you.
Bill
WB6JJJ