[3830] NAQP CW W6YX(N7MH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6YX(N7MH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 09:09:20 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14     5
   80:   82    27
   40:  295    50
   20:  382    57
   15:  174    39
   10:   85    20
-------------------
Total: 1032   198  Total Score = 204,336

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Had periodic S9+30 noise on 80 which I learned during my final break was because
the 8m dish just below our CW inverted vee was tracking the moon. Bad RFI from
something in the az/el positioners. Once I got the moon tracking shut down I
could work just about everyone on 80 but it was very challenging before that as
Beverages were also affected.

High SWR on 160 after about 10 minutes so not much there.

Successfully moved a few mults so thanks to those who tried moving for me.

73,
-Mike, N7MH