[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:09:36 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 28

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OF5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  15  Mults = 14  Total Score = 210

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Low power with the 12 m low sloper wire gave a tough session. Something strange
with CW timing through N1MM+ - irregular dots and dashes: probably too many
windows open in the browsers? .... 7 MHz skip was good to SM, but the high
power stations that were too close or too far could not hear me coming back
with low power. RM2D also could not copy me on the 3.5 MHz QSY... In summary:
about 30 calls heard and 15 of those worked, mainly on 14 MHz ... Cheers/73,
Zaba OH1ZAA