[3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 03:14:50 +0000
NCCC Sprint - May 19

Call: N4EEV
Operator(s): N4EEV
Station: N4EEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   2      1
   40:  14      7
   20:   7      5
Total:  23     13  Total Score = 299

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC7410 and dipole at 40ft. 20 sounded great but activity died fairly quickly.
went to 40 and was disappointed with terrible QRN. Struggled to copy every QSO,
80m was even worse than 40m. I had a LOT of fun and enjoyed listening to the
masters, Bob KW8N, Hal W1NN, Karl K9BGL, Will WJ9B, and the rest of you ops
running 40+wpm, the exact reason I love NS; just love it. Now if I can just get
my K3 (IC7410 cant hear and has less DR) back up and a better antenna. Thank you
for the QSO!. 73 Mike