[3830] WPX SSB WV6I(N6WM) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WV6I(N6WM) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:14:16 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had a full house of kids at the house this weekend but wanted to put some on the
board for the NCCC so decided to take on 15 meters for a SB effort.  Was not QRV
for all of 15 openings but most.  Band is getting a beating as we drop in solar
cycle.  Very little Europe, and what I got was on the fringe.  Portugal made it
in the log..   No North or cental EU heard from my low angle qth.  Pacific and
SA was very productive, and gracias! for all the various Argentinian prefixes
in play! Africa yielded a few good mults as well. Disciplined CQs into the
pacific yielded good mults and prefixes from Asia OC, particularly later in the
afternoon

This can be a wonderful band, it was OK this time.. not great and I look
forward to getting some more EU in the log next time.

73 and seeya next time (CW!!!)

Chris
N6WM aka WV6I