[3830] CQ160 CW OP5T(ON5UM) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Aime.de.saedeleer@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OP5T(ON5UM) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:13:11 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OP5T
Operator(s): ON5UM
Station: OP4K

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JO21FF

Total:  QSOs = 704  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 59  Total Score = 241,296

Club: ANTWERP CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Special thank You to my good friend and buddy , Joseph , OP4K for letting me use
his station .

Enjoyable contest with only very few problems from other participants . Some
had clicks but not unacceptable sigs tough .

Only made it into US/VE and carribean on sunday morning . We need a better TX
antenna as the inverted Vee ( one folded leg ) shure isn't good for DX over
5000
km's . Inverted L on the roof may be much better . Early spring plans?

RX antenna was a single K9AY loop switchable between East and West . But needs
some preamp .

Thanks to those friends in the log and sorry for those I missed but who called
me.

Station : YAESU FTDX 5000 - ACOM 2000A
          Inverted Vee @ 45 m
          Single K9AY