[3830] CWopsT WT2P HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 04:06:53 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 26

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

Total:  61  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,416

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Interesting effort
1) Glad 160 is in good shape from my QTH for this weekend
2) 160/80 Q's were made on the second radio (KX3), while 40M Q's were made HP
with the 7300 + 76PA amp, all CQ

Still trying to get the hang of SO2R operating and I'm glad for these weekly
contests to enable this practice of enhancing my operating ability (and
exposing the flaws within -- which there are many).

My YCCC SO2R kit arrives tomorrow and I will begin building it. The pieces are
falling into place to even have this peanut whistle station fully automated
from SO2R controls of audio/CW to antenna switching by WPX SSB.

Sorry I missed the previous two.. I overslept for the 1900Z one and despite
setting up the radio to be remoted for 1900Z, the computer controlling it all
crashed at 1845Z and I was 40 miles away from it.

73 and hope to see many of you on for CQ-160 this weekend
WT2P