[3830] CQWW CW VK2PN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK2PN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 04:16:18 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sydney

  160:
   80:    4     4        4
   40:   62    15       24
   20:  336    61       61
   15:  368    19       24
   10:  141    10       12
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

And what a great surprise.  The conditions were much better than expected. Total
bonus was 10 m. I've entered the "classic" category, but did not have
all 24 hours to my disposal due "circumstances". Total Time On 18:47
(1127 mins)

Over all I was happy with the result.  It was better than last year.

Thanks all who called.  I did appreciated even friendly VKs saying
"hello" despite the fact that there were no points to be gained.

TU es 73
Patrick