[3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 03:28:56 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have much time, but got on here and there during the weekend.  Used some
time to set up antennas for CQWW CW.  As always, if you had a contact with me,
it was with my recorded voice files.  Without them, I would not have been on
because my real voice has been on the disabled list for several months.  More
on that at https://goo.gl/P80u3r - Thanks to those of you who offered
encouragement during the contest.  Hope to see you on the AM radio again soon.

73 Jamie NS3T