[3830] SS CW K9GY SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9GY SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 05:31:26 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed: NH, DE, NE, ND, AK, SB, EWA, ONN, NT

Pre-contest goal before the test was 300-500 so hit the lower limit of initial
guess. Had some QRM from XYL (and cat)...can only fight that so much, hah!
Ended up missing a chunk of time with two NHL games both Dallas/Chicago home
& home series: Sat on TV & Sun in person. How about those Cubbies?! No
waiting until next year for the Cubs! Was tired out from the week's schedule
too so caught some nap time with our cat. Overall not bad for the time spent. A
contest where I can CQ and get answers is always good! Was hoping to work ZL7G
on 80m CW....sigh!

Best of health to all,
Eric K9GY

Icom IC-7300