[3830] CQWW SSB WN4AFP SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WN4AFP SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:53:03 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: SC

   40:   32     8       14
   20:   39    12       23
   15:   15     8       14
   10:   57    10       31
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first all band CQWW. Running an IC-751 with wire dipoles at 10 feet,
I was able to make some Qs on 4 of the 6 bands. My favorite band was 10m.
Conditions were very good on 10m... even worked a new country 6W1RY Senegal.
Worked all S&P and every contact was a DX pile-up. I upgraded to Extra in
May, so it was nice to get out of "band jail" and to have greater
access to all the DX stations. I'll do much better in the CW event. 73s Dave
WN4AFP