[3830] TBDC K8CN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K8CN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 02:42:12 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Pre-Stew

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.7

Total:  QSOs = 22  Total Score = 44

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Just handing out the QRP multiplier to those who could hear me.  On 160 I am
the
quintessential "S0 (if even that strong) basement noodle antenna QRP
station,"
to borrow an eloquent characterization from Guy, K2AV on the Elecraft forum.
It was a thrill to hear, although not work, a weak G4AMT on the basement
noodle
antenna. Nice to encounter several of the Thursday night NS crew as well.

Thanks for the Qs and your patience with my weak signal, 73/72
Mike K8CN/1 FN43
K3 @ 5 watts to a random wire with no counterpoise
P.S. Guessing at score because I logged on paper and haven't yet looked up the
distances to the various grid squares.