[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 21:21:17 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 5

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:  25     25
Total:  25     25  Total Score = 625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Great condx from the MINI (in motion) this afternoon for my drive home.

 Some road work going on and the roads are gradually becoming a little smoother
here in New Brunswick, Canada, reducing the QLF's.

Best ears award goes to Steve, N2IC who was but a whisper above the noise.  I
was on a high (in elevation) section of road and had no noise whatsoever,
except the fuel injectors and could BARELY hear him, yet he got me on the first
go.  Well done.

Lots of other really good ears out there too.

Didn't mess up N0UR's name (or anyone elses) when I was running up on
14.042+/-.

Worked around 7-8 EU's and a couple CA. stns, but missed some of the usual
suspects like K6RB, N4ZZ, F6HKA, etc.

dit dit from the MINI,

Mike VE9AA/m........all Q's made in motion this session.