[3830] CaQP N6ZFO SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6ZFO SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 02:27:28 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:30

  160:    24     1
   80:   160    58
   40:   180    67
   20:   392   237
   15:   248   189
   10:     0     0
--------------------
Total:  1004   552  Mults = 58  Total Score = 238,902

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Our fancy new rotator system lost calibration Sun morning,  leaving the beam on
Alaska when I thought it was pointed to the east coast. The mis-alignment was
fortuitous, however,  occurring just as an Alaskan station appeared momentarily
on the low end of 20CW calling CQ,  I immediately got # 2 from him, thereby
completing a multiplier sweep that had looked like a hopeless endeavor.  Once
discovered, the rotator problem was easily fixed.

Received #1 from Jack, W6NF who had motored over to ND.  Apparently there was
no other ND activity on CW, although two stations appeared on SSB. Jack
deserves an award for such dedication.   RI was very scarce as well, and I felt
lucky for my one RI QSO.

Just 3 Europeans on Sunday morning on 20 m, including ON4UN.

In general, fairly good conditions.  However, did not exceed my 2014 Lake
record for LP (~250.000).

73 Bill n6zfo