[3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K0OU SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 22:48:27 +0000
California QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15:34

   40:   60     24
   20:  112    106
   15:   88    110
--------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Spent the weekend chasing the CA contigent around the HF bands. MO is in a
unique position for this QSO party- far enough away for HF propagation on all
bands but closer than the big population centers to our east. I consistently
broke pile-ups with my barefoot Icom. That is fun. Even got a few runs going
when the CA guys got tired of running. Best run was in the last half hour of
the contest. Still not exactly a rate-fest for us out of state guys.. Good
contest with enough activity to make it interesting. Look forward to hearing
every one in SS next month. TNX CA for the Q's this weekend.