[3830] HiQP K4VBM SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] HiQP K4VBM SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 04:54:38 +0000
Hawaii QSO Party

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:          3                         3
Total:   0      3       0         0       3  Total Score = 9

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Kenwood TS-870 100 watts into a 164 foot dipole fed with home-made ladder line.
Noisy. Got 3 stations on 20 meters which was probably the only band that would
work for my setup. There were some others, but down in the noise.
Was my first Hawaii QSO party, and spent more time collecting KS an OH than HI.