[3830] OhQP KM8Q Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KM8Q Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 01:30:11 +0000
Ohio QSO Party

Call: KM8Q
Operator(s): KM8Q
Station: KM8Q

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Urbana, OH

   80:          73
   40:         355
   20:         288
--------------------
Total:   0     716  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 109  Total Score = 78,044

Club: Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to MRRC for sponsoring the contest!

Weather sure made it interesting.  Lightning and high winds wrecked havoc in
the area. Falling branches took out my 75 mtr Inv-V.  How many husbands would
brave the lightning and wind to repair antennas?  My OM, KM8AM did that for me
before heading out to operate at the local club station. His poor judgement got
me back on the air within minutes...

Overall, I had a blast this year even with the offtime for lightning to pass.

Again, TNX to everyone responsible for the Annual Ohio State QSO Party!