[3830] NAQP SSB W4ANT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4ANT@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4ANT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 15:51:33 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   10    10
   40:   24    17
   20:   52    23
   15:   18    11
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  107    64  Total Score = 6,848

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

All S&P as I was in and out of the shack multitasking around the house. With
three different ways to spell my first name, I elected to use "Hiram".
This is a "fun" contest from my perspective so seriously, is adding
"Good to hear you (insert name)" going to kill your rate by that
much? Just sayin some folks need to lighten up a little, ham radio is stress
relief and therapy. Best QSO award goes to Pat "the YL" op at NX6T,
between the QSB on 15 and the sudden onset of getting tongue tied, we were both
laughing trying to complete the QSO. Thanks, you made my day! Went to 80 just
before 0200 UTC just in time to hear a someone in a frequency "owner"
fight with a contest hater so I made a few Q's and went QRT.

73, Alan