[3830] WPX CW KR7O(N6TV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KR7O(N6TV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:09:40 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KR7O
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

After returning Dayton, and a busy week following, I just ran out of gas the
first night, and couldn't see how to do the rest of the contest seriously.  I
needed the break.  I also decided that watching the Golden State Warriors play
would be much more fun than putting in 36 hours.

Hopefully next year I'll be more psyched up to go all out.

Thanks to Robert, KR7O, for the use of his callsign.

Rig:  Elecraft K3 (2)
Amp:  Alpha 87A (2)
Ant:  5 el 15, 5 el 20, 3 el 40, Rotary 80 dipole
Twr:  U.S. Tower HD-589MDPL
SO2R:  MK2R+
Software:  Win-Test 4.21.0-dev

73,