[3830] WPX CW SE2T SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SE2T SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:57:43 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SE2T
Operator(s): SE2T
Station: SE2T

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: SJ2W
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1072

Two single band operations from SJ2W this time, and I chose to work 40M and
assisted. Not much activity during the long day hours, but whether was sunny
and warm...  On Sunday night we had an amazing opening to the east just a few
hours before we closed the rigs. It appears I didn't loose much by sacrifying a
final available hour as we were shortly afterwards hit by a major AU.

Most of the time the 3 over 3 and 2 over 2 stacks were fixed to NA and JA so I
used a 4 square most of the time. Rig FT1k and an Acom2k.