[3830] WPX CW VO1BQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VO1BQ@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VO1BQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 00:42:00 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GN-37PO0
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

Total:  841  Prefixes = 471  Total Score = 1,283,946

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Fun for the couple of Runs I had but mostly hard work S & P.  Had a wedding
to attend on Sat afternoon and Sun aft noon condx dropped for a couple hrs.
Managed to get 20.5hrs op time and walked the dog a few times for fresh air
breaks.  A small improvement from last year.  My last serious contest effort
until SS in Nov, just an hr here and there until then.  73 and see you next
time.  Joe  VO1BQ