[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 14:25:11 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 25

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

   40:   61    61
   20:   43    21
Total:  104    82  Total Score = 8,528

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Good morning, all...

Well, I had to choose the HP division, because I realized that I made my first
QSO with the amp on.  Oh, well....gotta play by the rules, fellas.  I heard
some members making contacts after the hour was up, but it's all in the name of
fellowship, isn't it? No sweat, as far as I'm concerned.

Surely was great to work so many of you this morning.  But, I'm disappointed
that so many CWOps members answered the CQ from my cross-town rival, Joe AB5OR.
 He made his best score ever!  Now, listen my friends...we just CANNOT have
this.  Y'all need to twist your VFO knob when you hear him calling.  He's
already a big gun with a big antenna, so let's don't give him a big head, too!
(Ha!)

I hope to hear many of you on this weekend in CQ WW WPX CW.  I'm perfectly
willing to give out my rather rare WB5 prefix.  :-)

Until next time...

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'