[3830] GaQP NJ8J Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP NJ8J Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 00:53:47 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: COBB

  160:      1
   80:     75
   40:    132
   20:      9
------------------------
Total:    217       0  CW-Dig Mults = 35  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 15,190

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
100' OCF Dipole fed with ladder-line

Logger: yfktest

Pretty much got on about 2200Z on both days.  This is mostly running - this is
one of the few contests that I can effectively run.  I have decided though,
that running CW when using a straight key is something I should no longer try
to do - it's hard on the hand anymore.

And yes, that is yfktest as my logger.  I wrote code for GQP for yfktest, and
banged on it this weekend.  Hopefully, next year we can add yfktest to the list
of  loggers supporting GQP, so we can support Linux.