[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 04:13:55 +0000
NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   67       1
   40:  115     1.5
   20:  131     1.5
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMC Gold Miners

Comments:

Quite a let down from the inaugural contest last January. Only 75% as many QSO's
and much lower mult count as well. I think I was in a good spot of the country
for total QSO's. Probably don't have enough mults to get to the number one
spot. Worked every mult that I heard. Some late CQ's on 20M snagged ME and NH
for a W1 sweep. If there were any Carribean ops, I never tuned in the right
place. Same for Alaska and Hawaii. Did work all of the other GMCC team members
except N7MZW. Glad to have WY7AA in there kicking some butt from Wyoming.

73 Randy K0EU aka Ken.