[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:34:34 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EN93el

  160:   14    13
   80:   12    11
   40:   61    36
   20:   39    22
   15:   32    25
   10:   12    11
-------------------
Total:  170   118  Total Score = 60,180

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Out of town on Sunday and just too sunny on a February Saturday to stay in the
chair.  So I did a S&P run through each band to try out my new old SB-200
on HP for the first time.  Too bad no 160m...maybe later will try the mod.
Lots of fun getting through with one call most times.  Interesting late night
20m fluttered signals to SA and JA.  Thanks for the Qs.
73 Jeff VE3CV

FT-1000MP running about 500-600W into 5-band DXE Hexxbeam at 40ft, GAP DX
Challenger Vertical for 40m, and 80m full wave delta loop for 40 and 80.  Top
loaded 80m doublet at 50ft with 16 radials for 160m.
N1MM+ logger worked great as usual.