[3830] ARRL 10 W1DYJ SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W1DYJ SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:54:27 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: EMA

   CW:  103    56
  SSB:   76    41
-------------------
Total:  179    97  Total Score = 54,708

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-2000
Antenna: HB 5el @ 30'

Logger: N3FJP's Version 4.7
Mostly C&P

This was my "first" contest after rediscovering Ham Radio
in the early 90s, and my 21st annual running since 1994.
Running phone for the first 19, and CW last year, for the
first time I ran mixed.  New to CW, I decided it would help
with the disappearing sun.  It did.  Heard some awful audio
on phone, especially from SA.

Not much EU; little from the middle of the US; noisy from SA;
no JAs.  Best DX: VK, 5R, FO.  Didn't hear VY1AAA.  Did work CW5W.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ