[3830] ARRL 10 W0PAN SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ljsdts@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0PAN SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:13:52 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AZ

   CW:   58    25
  SSB:  144    36
-------------------
Total:  202    61  Total Score = 31,720

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Had no midwest QSO's.  That is a first for me in a ten meter or any other
contest.  Worked no zeros, one 9, one 5 and the rest were East cost and 8's.
Weird conditions.  This is my 45th year of working the 10 meter Contest which
was started in the early 70's by a few of us avid contesters on the ARRL Board
and the ARRL Contest Advisory committee. The original idea was to populate 10
meters so someone didn't get the idea to take it out of Amateur Radio use.  It
has worked thanks to all the participants from all over the world.