[3830] 10RTTY K7VIT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY K7VIT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 23:56:23 +0000
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: USA-OR
Operating Time (hrs): 1.4

Total:  QSOs = 22  State/Prov = 9  Countries = 5  Total Score = 308

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Limited time due to family activities. I played a bit in the TARA RTTY Melee and
saw pretty good band conditions. During times I was active for the 10m-RTTY
test, band conditions were pretty rugged.

I apparently need tutoring on propagation. One propagation map was showing
transcontinental contacts via E-skip and supposedly F-2. On the other hand, 10m
QSO's at the same time were like pulling teeth. We'll see how it goes next
time.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,  Jerry